Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

impatientashell

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2020
Is Apple’s next day delivery really a next day thing? I’m switching from late 2018 MacBook Air to Pro 16” and have placed the order around 3am last Friday. I was really thrilled to see that Apple’s offering me the next day delivery through FedEx as I ordered the entry level pro. But still all I can see is that sickening “label created” on my fedex delivery manager while the estimated delivery date was TODAY by 8pm. I’m living in east coast so it’s way past that time and still no changes to my tracking status. I’m feeling real bummed right now - does anyone have similar experience to mine?

profcutter

macrumors 65816
Mar 28, 2019
Everything is delayed right now. Once it gets into Fedex's hands, it'll be delivered right away. I ordered something, it took 3 weeks for it to actually ship. I'd say just be patient, everyone's having a hard time right now.

Reactions: Queen6

impatientashell

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2020
Everything is delayed right now. Once it gets into Fedex's hands, it'll be delivered right away. I ordered something, it took 3 weeks for it to actually ship. I'd say just be patient, everyone's having a hard time right now.

crap, 3 weeks? Must've been a real painful waiting.. what was it you got tho?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
With so many factories, businesses and even countries shut down, its not surprise that many non-essential products are delayed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.