Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MareLuce

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 26, 2010
Trying to watch the Buffalo Bills - Patriots wild card NFL football game Replay via NFL Game Pass and the NFL app on Apple TV 4K.

Somehow, closed captions have been turned on.

Via google, I do already realize I need to click on the “CC” button on upper right of the screen To turn off captions.
But I can’t do that!

Exactly how do I use the remote to get the Apple TV mouse cursor on top of that CC button ???

I’ve been playing with it for 5 minutes. I can make the mouse cursor move on top of the
Back, Pause, Forward buttons
and on the scroll at the very bottom.

But not the CC at the top. Help!?!

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Try using the remote applet on your phone? I haven't experienced the issue that you're having, but many times I get better response/control via the remote applet on my phone than I do with the crappy Siri remote.

MareLuce

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 26, 2010
Try using the remote applet on your phone? I haven't experienced the issue that you're having, but many times I get better response/control via the remote applet on my phone than I do with the crappy Siri remote.
Shazam!

The remote applet should certainly work! Thank you so much I should’ve thought of that

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.