Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
The Samsung T7 SSD 1TB in gray, blue and red is available from Amazon at the lowest price it has ever been @ $129. Looks like it is an early Black Friday discount.

This drive would be perfect as an APFS bootable clone or data only backup to use with Carbon Copy Cloner. And it would work quite well as a Time Machine backup for those using that method.

The size is also ultra compact for traveling with the new MacBook Pros.

Update: As of Nov. 24th, the price has dropped from $129 to $110!

Last edited:
Reactions: mikzn

Tenkaykev

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2020
The Samsung T7 SSD 1TB in gray, blue and red is available from Amazon at the lowest price it has ever been @ $129. Looks like it is an early Black Friday discount.

This drive would be perfect as an APFS bootable clone or data only backup to use with Carbon Copy Cloner. And it would work quite well as a Time Machine backup for those using that method.

The size is also ultra compact for traveling with the new MacBook Pros.
Just picked one up on Amazon UK for £78! ( I'd set a camelcamel alert several months ago and forgotten all about it until the email dropped in my inbox earlier. My alert price was £110 so I'm delighted! )

Reactions: sracer

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
Just picked one up on Amazon UK for £78! ( I'd set a camelcamel alert several months ago and forgotten all about it until the email dropped in my inbox earlier. My alert price was £110 so I'm delighted! )
That is a crazy price! It looks like the Amazon US price has now dropped to $110.

Reactions: Tenkaykev
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.