Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ZiggyPastorius

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
Berklee College of Music
Within the next couple of days, Tapulous is going to be releasing a special version of Tap Tap Revenge for $4.99 featuring the music of Nine Inch Nails. I heard about it from nin.com and tapulous' website. Apparently, there's going to be a bunch of specially remixed versions of the song (by Trent Reznor) for the program, and it will be sporting a new look. And all that jazz...Looking forward to it. It's expected within the next few days.

tweaks

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2008
Within the next couple of days, Tapulous is going to be releasing a special version of Tap Tap Revenge for $4.99 featuring the music of Nine Inch Nails. I heard about it from nin.com and tapulous' website. Apparently, there's going to be a bunch of specially remixed versions of the song (by Trent Reznor) for the program, and it will be sporting a new look. And all that jazz...Looking forward to it. It's expected within the next few days.

i am sure it is going to be hell on my fingers.

dccorona

macrumors 68020
Jun 12, 2008
isnt it a bit ironic that theyre charging for this when NIN's new album is FREE?

okrelayer

macrumors 6502a
May 25, 2008
...its like rain on your wedding day

anyways. im not much into this app (not my thing) but i like NIN, and trent reznors internet savyness, so i will likely buy this app

Mac In School

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2007
Not a NIN fan, but I like what the developer has done here. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come, and more bands will be added.

Amt

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2008
I don't even have the volume up when I play Tap Tap Revenge. :|

dccorona

macrumors 68020
Jun 12, 2008
Isn't it ironic that you are complaining about paying all of $5 for something that a company and music group have spent plenty of effort putting together?
im not complaining
im gonna buy it most likely
i think they deserve money

i was making a joke
people in this forum are too literal

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.