Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

martosprint

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 1, 2010
Florida
Since early this morning I haven't had 3G service here in North Florida. I went into the Apple 3g forum and several other Florida users were not able to connect to 3g either saying that it was a problem with ATT. Can anyone please provide a phone number for ATT that I can call and try to find out what the problem is with my 3g service? I don't seem to have a phone number for them for the iPad. Thanks for a reply.

WLS

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2008
do a total shut down and restart.
I have a problem in my home area with weak 3g and it occasionally my iPad just gives up on it and I have to restart it to pick up the 3G

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
Hmmm, hasn't made it down this far that I know of.... i'm at home though and haven't it used it more than looking at the signal level.

Last time this happened to me it was Verizon, and they had like 45 of the 50 towers down in my area. Joy. NOT.

gtsipad

macrumors member
Apr 12, 2010
here in Palm Beach County I just speedtested the 3G connection at 1617.05 Kbps, so i guess it hasn't hit us yet.

jbennardo

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2009
No 3G here in Tampa area. When I got the rep on chat, he said there is "no resolution time".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.