Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

subwire

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2007
Is there no option to pre pre order for At&t customers?

Timenprayer

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2011
No option to pre-pre order if you want to use ATT financing. You can still pre-pre order an ATT phone but must want to not use ATT financing for payment.

subwire

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2007
No option to pre-pre order if you want to use ATT financing. You can still pre-pre order an ATT phone but must want to not use ATT financing for payment.
Well that's a bummer, hopefully the servers can keep up in the morning.

normanfox

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2014
I am planning to buy iphone 14 PM and port two iphone 7 from Metro to AT&T next week

Does it matter if I preorder and not select a carrier, selecting "Connect to any carrier later" instead, even though I will port from Metro to AT&T next week? will I have any issues with unlocking and activating iphone 14 Pro on AT&T?

This Friday (before receiving iphone 14) I will submit an AT&T order for 3 lines(port two iphone 7 plus from Metro and add this new iphone 14 Pro and will configure AT&T order with 3 SIM cards for 3 lines. I would use only 2 SIM since iphone 14 Pro does not use SIM. So that I have the SIM cards ready by Next Friday.

I haven't done this porting and buying iphone for many years. Does the above sound right?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.