Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Centst

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 7, 2010
I’d like to order through the Apple Store for the ATT installment plan. I have NextUp currently, but I don’t see it in the order process to add. ATT’s site shows it as an option, but rather order thru Apple. Anyone else in this situation?

sydia21

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2010
Washington, DC
I’ve gone thru the selections up to the ATT credit check and no sign of it. Did yours show up after the credit check?
Is that the screen where you put in phone number and last 4 of social? If so then yes, after that because it needs to validate your account, plan, upgrade status etc.

Centst

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 7, 2010
Great, yes that’s the screen. Tthanks for the information.

Centst

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 7, 2010
Need some more help. I can’t get the $1,000 trade in offer to show in my cart on ATT. For some reason it keeps referring to NextUp and is limiting my trade in to $500 for my 12 Pro. I also tried to order from Apple but they won’t allow it with the NextUp attached to my account. This is what I keep getting in the ATT cart.

“OFFER: $500 off with Next Up and elig. installment plan & unlimited plan (speed restr's apply). Credits start within 3 bills. Device is full price without unlimited.”

Plus I have an Unlimited plan already.

I’ve also tried to put the promo code in as it says on their trade in info page, but it says I can’t combine offers. I’ve ordered iPhones for years and never spent more than a couple minutes ordering, now I can’t figure this out at all. Thanks for any help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.