Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Morac

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
I realized today that I haven’t been receiving any purchase receipt emails for not only iTunes and App Store purchase, but iCloud storage space purchases (never got this month’s email). I have a different Apple ID for iTunes and iCloud that have 2 completely different email providers (one being Apple) so the chance of both of them blocking emails from Apple is highly unlikely. Not to mention that I immediately receive resent emails from my iTunes purchase history. I haven’t found any way to see my iCloud purchase history.

Anyway I searched and didn’t find any info on anyone having this problem, so I contacted Apple and was told it’s a known issue. I would expect to find something about it if it was affecting lots of people.

Has anyone received (or not received) purchase receipts from Apple lately?

Morac

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
I haven’t been receiving email receipts for purchases made in iTunes, the App Store or for iCloud storage payments as of November. For purchases, I can go into my purchase history and resend the email and get it almost instantly, but I’m not getting automated emails. Also there doesn’t appear to be a way to send iCloud storage emails. I use a different Apple ID for iTunes and iCloud and the issue is affecting both Apple IDs. The last automated email receipt I received was October 17th.

i contacted support and they were able to resend my iCloud purchase receipt. They also told me this is a known issue, but when I asked a few people if they were having this problem, they said no. I guess it’s affecting some, but not all.

Anyone else having this problem.

YatBob

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2014
Louisiana
I haven’t been receiving email receipts for purchases made in iTunes, the App Store or for iCloud storage payments as of November. For purchases, I can go into my purchase history and resend the email and get it almost instantly, but I’m not getting automated emails. Also there doesn’t appear to be a way to send iCloud storage emails. I use a different Apple ID for iTunes and iCloud and the issue is affecting both Apple IDs. The last automated email receipt I received was October 17th.

i contacted support and they were able to resend my iCloud purchase receipt. They also told me this is a known issue, but when I asked a few people if they were having this problem, they said no. I guess it’s affecting some, but not all.

Anyone else having this problem.

Never realized until reading your post that I also have not received any receipts since November 1

Morac

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
I didn't get any in November but just received one today for iCloud services, so maybe they've figured out and resolved whatever the issue was.

Hopefully. I made a in-app purchase on Nov 29 and never got an email.

Dotwood

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2017
My dad asked about this. Seemingly the same problem still persists. Neither I or my dad have received any receipts since mid october.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.