Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

petererr

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
The Delete Contact button is there and works find if you use Contact app. However, if you pick a message from Messages app, click Details in upper right corner -> click i for Info -> click Edit, everything is the same except you don't get the Delete Contact button. Why is this, why??

How many time you you've finish a whatever business with someone you probably don't need to contact anymore and you now need to delete it from your contacts. And you find out you cannot do it? WHY WHY WHY?

petererr

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
Cannot believe I'm the only one who complains this ..

How many times when you delete a text message you feel like you've done business with the person and want to go ahead and delete contact from there? Why on earth disable deleting where you can edit

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Cannot believe I'm the only one who complains this ..

How many times when you delete a text message you feel like you've done business with the person and want to go ahead and delete contact from there? Why on earth disable deleting where you can edit
Probably not a typical place where that kind of thing would happen in Apple's eyes or in typical usage. That said, it certainly wouldn't be bad to have the option there as well.

Reactions: petererr
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.