Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pmasters

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 15, 2009
Logged into my developer account which is still active and set to expire on July 8. However there is no active download link only a link to Learn More which is a broken link. Since I am due to expire next month, is this preventing me from downloading 10.11 to decide if I want to develop for it?

Screen Shot 2015-06-08 at 4.18.46 PM.png

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Logged into my developer account which is still active and set to expire on July 8. However there is no active download link only a link to Learn More which is a broken link. Since I am due to expire next month, is this preventing me from downloading 10.11 to decide if I want to develop for it?
View attachment 559507
Did you go through and accept the new terms for the developer program? If you're part of an organizational membership, your program administrator has to accept the terms.

pmasters

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 15, 2009
Did you go through and accept the new terms for the developer program? If you're part of an organizational membership, your program administrator has to accept the terms.
Yes I did accept the terms and I am only an individual.

campyguy

macrumors 68040
Mar 21, 2014
I checked a few minutes ago, the link's there for me, however, the redeem code in the MAS isn't "ready" yet - "check back later" was the feedback.

pmasters

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 15, 2009
I logged out and logged back in and still the same screen. I don't even have a link for Yosemite 10.10.4. I also do not see anywhere for a redeem code like I did when I enrolled last year.

DarkZan

macrumors newbie
Jun 8, 2015
Anybody manage to download yet with the redeem code given in your dev account?
Mine keeps saying "Code redemption is temporarily unavailable"
Too may people trying to download at once??

keviig

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2012
If you're unable to download it via Apple, several torrent sites have uploaded OS X 10.11.
I have downloaded and installed one of them myself and its working great.

DarkZan

macrumors newbie
Jun 8, 2015
If you're unable to download it via Apple, several torrent sites have uploaded OS X 10.11.
I have downloaded and installed one of them myself and its working great.

Good idea - got about 5min to go on the dload - the main reason I want it through the Proper Channels is for work purposes!!!!

Reactions: keviig
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.