Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WhiteHawk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 16, 2008
So just updated, noticed my Find my Friends app is missing off my home screen, discovered it’s now a new app called Find My, that app isn’t on my phone anywhere and I can’t find it on the store to download either, so the app to help me find things is lost, ironic.

Anyone else had this, any fix?

b1gted

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2007
Bartlesville, OK
So just updated, noticed my Find my Friends app is missing off my home screen, discovered it’s now a new app called Find My, that app isn’t on my phone anywhere and I can’t find it on the store to download either, so the app to help me find things is lost, ironic.

Anyone else had this, any fix?

Swipe down and type it in the search

WhiteHawk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 16, 2008
Swipe down and type it in the search

I did, twice and it didn’t find it, tried third time and it found it, it opens, but the app still isn’t visible anywhere on the phone, when the update was happening it’s like it didn’t replace the old app icon. It says it’s finding it in Applications, that means it’s not in a folder, especially as I don’t have a folder called that, but it’s simply not there.

b1gted

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2007
Bartlesville, OK
c15083c2c1a97e3b2734d8766884382b.jpg

WhiteHawk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 16, 2008
Never mind, I found it, it was in my folder called Online, guess it moved it to where the Find my iPhone app was originally instead.

Just a bugged search combined with me not seeing it in that folder, panic over. ???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.