Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 14, 2007
Within hours of Amazon telling me they shipped, SPIGEN has informed me that they will not deliver a GLAS.t for ipad mini:

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your recent purchase of the GLAS.t Screen Protector for the iPad Mini!
We greatly appreciate your interest and enthusiasm for our product. However, we regret to inform you that we will not be able to fulfill your order of the iPad Mini GLAS.t.

During manufacturing, we’ve found that the iPad Mini’s glass screen is actually a softer, more flexible glass compared to the iPhone and iPad. The GLAS.t’s hard surface on the iPad Mini’s softer glass surface proved to be incompatible and resulted in some technical problems. We will continue to put the GLAS.t through more research and development to produce a product that meets the expectations and standards that we stand by and that you have come to trust.

We feel it is only fair that we refund you for your purchase of the GLAS.t. As a thank you for your loyalty, we will be sending you a gift of our popular Aluminum Home Button Stickers. Our Aluminum Home Button stickers are becoming increasingly popular as it gives your iPhone a sleek customized look. The Aluminum Home Buttons retail for $9.99. For more details and images of the Aluminum Home Buttons, check out the product page here: Aluminum Home Button

Please feel free to email us with any questions or concerns you may have. Orders that included multiple items will be processed and shipped out without delay.

If you have any further questions just contact us at [e-mail address removed].

Sincerely,

SPIGEN SGP

allapon

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I guess that it is a good move from SGP. If product still have issue with in research faculty, release on the real world will create disaster for their name!!

I check on SGP website, their change status of product from Pre-Order to Coming soon. It might take a while for them to figure it out. That means I still enjoy my Ultra Clear for several months!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.