Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPhone20

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 28, 2014
It is kind of weird that we have seen almost none leaks for iOS 10 features or anything like Mark Gurman reported last year. There has been no tweets from him too regarding iOS 10 except few of which he isn't sure too.
Apple's effort on doubling down the secrecy worked? :p

gigapocket1

macrumors 68020
Mar 15, 2009
I feel like their has ever been any real concrete iOS leaks.. But ios10 will be HUGE

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
I think the fact that they released some info about App Store changes this week ahead of WWDC is a great indication that the keynote will be packed with great stuff. I have high hopes for iOS 10.

Reactions: JerTheGeek

vertsix

macrumors 68000
Aug 12, 2015
Texas
image.jpeg

shh shh don't tell anyone though this is an exclusive 100% legit leak

shenfrey

macrumors 68020
May 23, 2010
I really hope they give Siri a serious revamp, its really lagging behind Google now at the moment. They also need to drastically improve voice recognition and voice feedback, currently Siri is often quite sputtery when she replies.

Reactions: iOSUser7

TheColtr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 1, 2014
California
Call me cynical but I think that the "leaks" come from Apple themselves. Rarely does anything leak that Apple doesn't want. I think this stuff is being kept quiet because it's going to be a big announcement and they are trying to drive hype to get their stock back up and get people excited about "Apple". I have no evidence for anything , I just have a feeling Apple controls
, for the most part, what gets leaked and what doesn't.

jmgregory1

macrumors 68030
Call me cynical but I think that the "leaks" come from Apple themselves. Rarely does anything leak that Apple doesn't want. I think this stuff is being kept quiet because it's going to be a big announcement and they are trying to drive hype to get their stock back up and get people excited about "Apple". I have no evidence for anything , I just have a feeling Apple controls

First of all, there is no way at all that Apple makes decisions in order to improve their stock price. Few, if any, companies do that. Imagine being a product manager being told to make something just to improve the share price - how exactly do you do that. Apple does things to fulfill their goals and objectives for products and services. And of course they recognize that if they do that with things people want and are willing to pay for, they make money.

danleon950410

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2015
Bogotá, Colombia
I agree, it's an easy way to create noise and expectation, to keep people debating with their eyes on them 'till a keynote comes in.

I really think that Mark Gurman himself works for them. I'd bet anything on that...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.