Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

archi17

macrumors regular
Jun 3, 2008
Australia
yeah i just checked mine and i can't seem to see it. Also the Browse all iPhone and Browse all iPod touch apps seem to be gone too

blackboxxx

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2008
I noticed that for the last few days those three links were broken - they listed only the apps released on Sept. 15th and earlier.

Now Apple removed them completely. I wonder what was the reason for that, as it will just make searching for new releases more difficult (the "New" section is crap, as it shows only about 25 featured apps).
Personally, I got used to clicking the "All Free Applications" link to check for new apps, especially before they change from free to paid versions :)

iVoid

macrumors 65816
Jan 9, 2007
Yeah, I used that link a lot too.

Maybe Apple thinks they are loosing too much with the free downloads vs paid apps and decided to make it harder to find the free apps.

BTW, you can use the 'see all' link in the 'New' section to see all new apps (and then sort by release date). That seems to be current to the 25th.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.