Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jpoon

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2008
Lol buying a 22,000.00 Mac Pro, that's like burning money for the sake of burning money.

Why not throw the double cinema displays in there? or did you?

nickXedge

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2008
Long Island
I just smiled the entire time reading the first page of this thread.

I especially like that the OP doesn't have a signature. In fact, after he (dubbed as Steve ;)) told us the update on the Macbook without any proof or information backing him up whatsoever, he just listed things (i.e. $22,000 mac pro) that he supposedly has.

Am I the only one who noticed this? And is that the new thing with signatures? Should I take out the specs and just add in the price? Is that cooler?

Jpoon

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2008
I just smiled the entire time reading the first page of this thread.

I especially like that the OP doesn't have a signature. In fact, after he (dubbed as Steve ;)) told us the update on the Macbook without any proof or information backing him up whatsoever, he just listed things (i.e. $22,000 mac pro) that he supposedly has.

Am I the only one who noticed this? And is that the new thing with signatures? Should I take out the specs and just add in the price? Is that cooler?

It's probably just some bored kid trying to troll the forums. He obviously hasn't even passed 4th grade English. But, yeah, just ignore him. We're giving it more and more attention from posting and bumping the thread.

keehun

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2008
Um. Last time I spec'd fully out on a Mac Pro, it came to be 16k. That was when Quad was maximum. =]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.