Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hasanahmad

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 20, 2009
So I followed Apple Instructions to go to App Subscription management page, I chose Manage Subscriptions and I see the Auto-Renewal Button there but there is NO on/off toggle. It says right there in the app, turn the auto-renewal off but there is NO toggle. how do I fix this?

Wodes66

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2014
So I followed Apple Instructions to go to App Subscription management page, I chose Manage Subscriptions and I see the Auto-Renewal Button there but there is NO on/off toggle. It says right there in the app, turn the auto-renewal off but there is NO toggle. how do I fix this?

Having the same issue. I have even (following Apple's direction) done a full restore and set up my iphone again as new, but no avail. Very frustrating.

Jesseaaron21

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2014
Are you still having this problem still? If so, Open the App Store on your apple device.
Scroll to the bottom of the featured page, click on Apple ID. A pop up will appear, click on "view Apple ID". Sign in if it asks. then tap the subscriptions button and a list of your apps with subscriptions, auto renewals, etc. will show up. Change the settings at your will!

Kemal123

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2014
Just go to
General->accessibility->increase contrast->[turn] darken colors [off] and you should be able to turn auto-renewal off

gemilyb

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2014
help - tried all of the above, but still no button!

Hi there,
I've tried all your good advice above - but the auto-renewal button still isn't visible - I'm subscribed to the Sunday Times in the Newsstand if that's any help and have just upgraded to iOS 8.1
I'm being charged for the same subscription twice for some reason too - hence extra effort to try and unsubscribe!
Many thanks in advance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.