Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Toe

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
http://page2.macrumors.com/ has been so... old recently. Did the iMac fill everyone's needs for everything, so there's no reason to speculate anymore?

C'mon, folks. Let's hear some wild rumors about the iWristwatch and the ever-popular iShoes. Or something. I mean, really.

Toe

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
Here: I'll get us started

I hear that Microsoft is selling off their Mac Business Unit to Apple.

JOD8FY

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2004
United States
I heard that Apple is one of the 6 companies that QuickTransit is associated with. It's going to be included in 10.4 Tiger. The only problem is that now Tiger will cost $300. Any takers? :p

JOD8FY

NusuniAdmin

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2003
I heard steve jobs was going to become ceo of microsoft after ballmer's sad sad sad accident of driving in a auto drive car that was windows 98SE based.

hehehe

ThomasJefferson

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2002
Virginia
Its true, Steve is going to manage Apple, Pixar, Disney and open a string of franchised fast veggie-food places all at the same time he back-engineers the rest of the alien spacecraft in area 51.

t300

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2004
Actually, a few days ago there was the best rumor up but supposedly Apple forced MacRumors to take it off...So you know what that means..OH YEAH, it MUST be true...

It was the one on how while in the hospital, Jobs longed for the day when he could slip back into his black turtleneck and thus he began designing a custom made black turtleneck to be made especially for him, upon his exit. Well, it turns out that Jobs is now going to sell these special edition Apple black turtlenecks through all the Apple stores for $25 each. All proceeds benefitThe Hirshberg Foundation. Now, I think that pretty much summed up the rumor. Bummer that it got taken off so quickly. Did I leave anything out anyone? My memory is clumsy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.