Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fatboy71

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 21, 2010
UK
Hi.

I’m considering getting the Nomad titanium band.

https://nomadgoods.com/uk/products/metal-band-titanium-silver-44mm

It isn't easy to find the correct information, but Nomad seem as if they are based in the US. From past experiences from purchasing some items from the US. I’ve then needed to pay some rather hefty customs fees when it arrived here in the UK.

My question is to UK purchasers of the Nomad titanium band, have you needed to pay any customs fees once it’s arrived in the UK?

Thanks.

Jonnoy

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2012
UK
I'm not sure if this is the exact same as that one, but this retailer over here sells Nomad goods. I've purchased a couple of things from them and had no problems!

Reactions: Fatboy71

Fatboy71

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 21, 2010
UK
I'm not sure if this is the exact same as that one, but this retailer over here sells Nomad goods. I've purchased a couple of things from them and had no problems!

Thanks for the help and link, I've never seen that website before, but it does appear to be the same band. Thanks again.

Reactions: Jonnoy

Aggedor

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2020
I was about to post the same thing - Megamac is the go-to store for Nomad products in the UK. I have several watch bands from them!

Reactions: Fatboy71
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.