Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nos Apps

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 14, 2016
12034194_1185081511506593_266950447965438484_o.jpg

The recent announcement that Whatsapp are now providing E2E caused a bit of frustration in the NOS Microsystems office. This is down to the fact that we have been offering E2E in all our messenger apps for years now, and now Whatsapp have come along and have stolen all of our thunder.

We felt it our mission to go out there and preach the word that NOS Microsystems has always taken the privacy of all our customers very seriously. We have made it our mission to embed this concept at the very core of our apps, integrating a multi faceted approach to securing data within our applications.

Our applications provide functionality, security and fun to thousands of users worldwide.

Our customer support is rivalled by none with users being replied to at fibre optic speed.

Our team is small and independent but filled with motivation and bursting to the brim with heart and soul.

All our apps are available on the app store: BotherMe and U Encrypted messenger, SelfieCheckr and LoveNotes Encrypted messenger.

For more information check out our website.

Last edited:

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
I've heard of WhatsApp, never heard of your company. I think your problem lies deeper than WhatsApp "stealing your thunder" when consumers don't even know who you are or what products you provide. I can't even say you have "thunder". Maybe I'm missing something and your apps are more popular than i am aware of.

Nos Apps

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 14, 2016
Hey Dictoresno.

Well now you do :)

Being a small and independent team, getting the word out there about our products and services is definitely a battle. Especially up against titans such as Whatsapp.

Despite our size, we look after a client base of over half a million who enjoy our apps for their fun and secure functionalities.

With the news of Whatsapp incorporating E2EE being received so positively and hallmarked as something new and innovative, we felt the need to shout up and get our voices heard.

Best Regards

Nos Apps

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.