Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMaTe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 19, 2017
When press go in yalu it starts to respring, but stays in the respring state for a while, then it goes back to the unjailbroken homescreen and keeps doing that everytime.

I've tried with the cydia impactor then the same thing happens,

Thankful for help!

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
When press go in yalu it starts to respring, but stays in the respring state for a while, then it goes back to the unjailbroken homescreen and keeps doing that everytime.

I've tried with the cydia impactor then the same thing happens,

Thankful for help!
Sounds like you may be in the equivalent of a boot loop.

Try holding down Volume Up immediately after you jailbreak. Keep holding until you get into safe mode. You probably have a tweak that is causing issues. I'd start by removing one by one your most recently installed tweaks until you find the one causing the issue.

Reactions: HankHowdy

MrMaTe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 19, 2017
Sounds like you may be in the equivalent of a boot loop.

Try holding down Volume Up immediately after you jailbreak. Keep holding until you get into safe mode. You probably have a tweak that is causing issues. I'd start by removing one by one your most recently installed tweaks until you find the one causing the issue.

Ye, thanks! that solved my issue for now! I honestly didnt think it was a boot loop becuse i didnt get stuck at the appel logo,

Reactions: eyoungren

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Ye, thanks! that solved my issue for now! I honestly didnt think it was a boot loop becuse i didnt get stuck at the appel logo,
The jailbreaks from 9.2 and above are semi-untethered. You boot the phone unjailbroken and then use the app to apply the jailbreak. So, there won't be a boot loop in the 'traditional' sense because you are always stock when you boot.

MrMaTe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 19, 2017
The jailbreaks from 9.2 and above are semi-untethered. You boot the phone unjailbroken and then use the app to apply the jailbreak. So, there won't be a boot loop in the 'traditional' sense because you are always stock when you boot.
Ah okey! I get it! Thanks alot for the help!

Reactions: eyoungren
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.