Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

electrophile

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 12, 2016
I recently updated my Macbook Pro 2015 to macOS Sierra. Right after it showed me a couple of updates on the App Store. However, when I try and update them I get the following errors. Its been showing me these errors for the last 5 days now. Can anyone please help?

C5cRdWQ.png

llWXHki.png

[doublepost=1479012694][/doublepost]I think I have this resolved. I selected "Check for unfinished downloads" from the Store menu in the App Store. It asked me to login again and then switched my store account to my native country. After that it wouldn't show the updates in the Updates section (it just kept saying "Checking for Updates") but under Purchases I could see all the apps installed on my App from the Store and I could update my apps from there.

subdream

macrumors newbie
Feb 11, 2017
Try this, it's not for the same issue but I think it may work. I had this issue on the network I run and this might have been the fix. I'm sure it was account related.

Let me know if it works.

electrophile

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 12, 2016
Thanks folks. Yes this was an account related thing. I signed out of my iTunes and the App Store and signed back in. After that everything worked.

Reactions: subdream
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.