Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rafterman

Contributor
Original poster
Apr 23, 2010
I have to admit, the iOS 10 beta 1 is a lot better than the iOS 9 beta 1 was. I have not yet noticed any significant bugs or apps that don't work. A tiny bit more sluggish than usual, but that's expected.

xrevilationx

macrumors member
Feb 29, 2016
Safari..

I did a WiFi speed check and my speeds appear normal.

BUT...

I've noticed some major lag, going from website to website. Even when I'm within a forum and going to each new thread, their is some major hesitation.

What gives?

Update: if I turn off javascript, it's back to lightening speeds. Can their be a bug,from within javascript, causing the sluggish response time?

Last edited:

Rafterman

Contributor
Original poster
Apr 23, 2010
Safari..

I did a WiFi speed check and my speeds appear normal.

BUT...

I've noticed some major lag, going from website to website. Even when I'm within a forum and going to each new thread, their is some major hesitation.

What gives?

Update: if I turn off javascript, it's back to lightening speeds. Can their be a bug,from within javascript, causing the sluggish response time?

I tried a few web pages and didn't see any speed issue. Maybe it depends on the website, e.g., using one that'a heavy on javascript.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.