Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andybno1

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
well I went out today to buy a replacement screen protecter as the one that came with my Exspect (uk company) silicone cover + screen protecter, so anyway this time I bought the Exspect screenprotecter which consists of front and back protecter. With both protecters came the same problem dirt under the cover. first time I just gave the touch a quick wipe and bunged the protecter on this time I was extra careful cause of the dirt last time, I made sure the screen was clear of anything this time but when I put the cover on DIRT UNDER THE COVER!!! I felt like hulking out and smashing somethin lol anyway look for yourself its annoying

72208344li5.jpg

Hoopdy

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
Did you use any solution when applying it? Reapply it with soapy water and smooth it out with a credit card.

andybno1

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
there was no solution given for applying, seems to be they are selling a sticky bit of flimsy plastic and I found with the first protective skin once removed it looses its stickyness

Cache

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2007
Go for an invisible shield or best skin ever, which are definately worth their money.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.