Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gnr319

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 18, 2009
I'm a recent switcher to Android and I've had the Note 2 for three days now. I'm not the most tech savvy so there is somewhat of a steep learning curve but I'm getting more adjusted day by day.

I'm running into one problem, though and I can't find a solution anywhere on the internet. For some reason, I can't download anything in the Play Store over my home wifi. Every time I attempt to download or update an app over the wifi connection, it always gets stuck at "downloading." However, it downloads fine on the 4g LTE network.

Can anyone help me out with this?

dalbir4444

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2012
I'm a recent switcher to Android and I've had the Note 2 for three days now. I'm not the most tech savvy so there is somewhat of a steep learning curve but I'm getting more adjusted day by day.

I'm running into one problem, though and I can't find a solution anywhere on the internet. For some reason, I can't download anything in the Play Store over my home wifi. Every time I attempt to download or update an app over the wifi connection, it always gets stuck at "downloading." However, it downloads fine on the 4g LTE network.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Can you browse on your home wifi? Does the download even start?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.