Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wizzardofahhhhs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 18, 2022
Atl, Ga.
Notes Crashes only when create a new note, and as soon as I post there. It worked fine for five years until 10 minutes ago... It works fine online but it's not updating to my Mac anymore... But all the messages I wrote on my Mac are on the cloud from earlier today. But if I write something in a note on the cloud it's not reverse posting.

Also I can open up any note and type in it, copy and paste within it, and I have no problem. As soon as I open a new note, and post in there, it crashes... MacBook Pro 2017 16 gigs of ram. I already have rebooted once... I will say my memory is pretty low probably down to about nine gigs of open space... But I operate there a lot, and this has never happened...

Anyone with a clue let me know what to do. Thank you very much. I appreciate you...

wizzardofahhhhs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 18, 2022
Atl, Ga.
I would love some help PLEASE... I'm a writer, meme maker and musician, & this is completely destroying my capabilities with my computer...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.