Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boston04and07

macrumors 68000
May 13, 2008
"Notes

Use Notes on iPhone to write yourself a quick note and keep important information on hand. Send notes to yourself or others via email and sync them back to your Mac or PC. If you use an IMAP account such as MobileMe, your notes can even sync over the air"

http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/more-features.html

Omg. Yes!! That has been annoying me since i got my phone a year and a half ago! I don't know what took them so long but I'm glad they've finally gotten this oversight fixed.

Now, all I want is decent iCal todo syncing with the iPhone! :p

Polydactyl

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2009
OK, so the updated MobileMe is out, and Notes do indeed sync over the air...but only with the MobileMe cloud. Unfortunately (at least for us Windows users) there is still no over the air sync with Outlook like there is with calendar and contacts.

Am I missing something? Because it seems strange that they'd leave this functionality out.

I've got the new MM Control Panel (1.6) and iOS 4 on my iPhone.

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Feb 22, 2009
OK, so the updated MobileMe is out, and Notes do indeed sync over the air...but only with the MobileMe cloud. Unfortunately (at least for us Windows users) there is still no over the air sync with Outlook like there is with calendar and contacts.

Am I missing something? Because it seems strange that they'd leave this functionality out.

I've got the new MM Control Panel (1.6) and iOS 4 on my iPhone.

I don't see where they sync in MobileMe.
Is there a MM icon for Notes or what?
I am totally lost on where they sync to.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.