Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zaco16

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 7, 2018
Hi guys, I have an issue with my Series 0 after installing iOS 12 Beta on my phone. When I get notifications and don't interact with them (let's say 3 or 4 add up and I "dismiss" them or don't do anything) my notification center says "No Notifications" and is completely empty. Any of you guys experience this? Does it work for people running iOS 12 and watch os 4.3.1 on a series 0? It's frustrating because it's as if I see them once and they then disappear. I should add that the Apple apps (activtiy, news, mail) do show up in the notification center, but not the third party apps.

Thank you!

cmaier

Suspended
Jul 25, 2007
California
Hi guys, I have an issue with my Series 0 after installing iOS 12 Beta on my phone. When I get notifications and don't interact with them (let's say 3 or 4 add up and I "dismiss" them or don't do anything) my notification center says "No Notifications" and is completely empty. Any of you guys experience this? Does it work for people running iOS 12 and watch os 4.3.1 on a series 0? It's frustrating because it's as if I see them once and they then disappear. I should add that the Apple apps (activtiy, news, mail) do show up in the notification center, but not the third party apps.

Thank you!

I haven’t seen this particular issue on my series 0

afro-ninja

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2013
Yes I see this too. Don’t know if it’s constant but have noticed it quite a few times recently

gforce216

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2009
Saw this on my Series 3 until I updated it to WatchOS 5. I'm guessing it'll get ironed out. Just one of those growing pains with development.

theshoehorn

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2010
Same issue here. Probably just a bug, I've seen bugs like this before with beta iOS and release watchOS

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.