Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KingvaderUK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
Hampshire
Hey guys

In notification centre it comes up with how long it will take you to drive home etc.The place it is telling me is not my home address any idea how to change this.I checked my contact info just in case but its all correct.?:confused:

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    443.6 KB · Views: 148

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey guys

In notification centre it comes up with how long it will take you to drive home etc.The place it is telling me is not my home address any idea how to change this.I checked my contact info just in case but its all correct.?:confused:

it learns your travel patterns. It doesn't automatically assume you are going home. What is that address exactly?

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Some random road in my town but I swear before I updated it to 7.1 it always had my home address

give it a couple of weeks to figure it out. For now it thinks you visit that location more often than your own home. There is no setting as to when it should record a frequent location.

marvz

macrumors 65816
Aug 27, 2012
Berlin
How do you set up an address as home?

Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar > in the Calendar settings you'll find 'Your Info' and there you select the contact which should be you/yours. In this contact you can set up an address as 'home'.

beosound3200

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2010
Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar > in the Calendar settings you'll find 'Your Info' and there you select the contact which should be you/yours. In this contact you can set up an address as 'home'.

Thank you very much :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.