Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The_MLG_Deadpool

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 26, 2016
Hey guys. Recently I updated my iPad from iOS 9.3.2 to iOS 10 (so I think this is a 'Hack'). I decided to downgraded it back to 9.3.2, so after watching a few videos I successfully downgraded my iOS 10 iPad Air 2 back to iOS 9.3.2. I started to notice a bug that was happening, and that was whenever I pulled down the Notifications Centre from top to bottom and it hit the bottom of the screen my iPad would reboot. To turn my iPad on again, I would have to hold down the Sleep/Wake and the Home button at the same time.

I have tried or the solutions and methods I have found on the internet, but none of them seem to have worked so far. If anybody know how to fix this problem, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, and have a good day.

tlcombs6

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2016
Hey guys. Recently I updated my iPad from iOS 9.3.2 to iOS 10 (so I think this is a 'Hack'). I decided to downgraded it back to 9.3.2, so after watching a few videos I successfully downgraded my iOS 10 iPad Air 2 back to iOS 9.3.2. I started to notice a bug that was happening, and that was whenever I pulled down the Notifications Centre from top to bottom and it hit the bottom of the screen my iPad would reboot. To turn my iPad on again, I would have to hold down the Sleep/Wake and the Home button at the same time.

I have tried or the solutions and methods I have found on the internet, but none of them seem to have worked so far. If anybody know how to fix this problem, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, and have a good day.

Same thing happened to me today. Downloaded 10 beta, it made the phone run slow, so I restored to 9.3.2 Since then, any time I pull down the Notification bar it crashes the phone. I created an account to reply to this, hopefully they will take notice, seems like a pretty easy bug to replicate

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011

What does your question have to do with jailbreaking and why did you post your question in the JB forums?

You upgraded to beta iOS 10 software and then downgraded and are now experiencing a bug. StarkCity has suggested your best course of action.

I am having a very difficult time seeing how any of this could possibly be related to jailbreaking. iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 10 do not have jailbreaks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.