Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FooArk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 16, 2011
My notifications come in the top right... is there a way I can make these windows pop up in the bottom right?

pdjudd

macrumors 601
Jun 19, 2007
Plymouth, MN
Nope - the Notification center explicitly states that notifications show in one location - the top right. Growl has some additional customizations that allow for different areas but as of now, it doesn't integrate with Notification center. It's totally different.

ugp

macrumors 65816
Jan 7, 2008
Inverness, Florida
Nope - the Notification center explicitly states that notifications show in one location - the top right. Growl has some additional customizations that allow for different areas but as of now, it doesn't integrate with Notification center. It's totally different.

I believe Growl is working on Integrating with Notification Center.

pdjudd

macrumors 601
Jun 19, 2007
Plymouth, MN
I believe Growl is working on Integrating with Notification Center.

Hence why I said "as of now". I am well aware they are doing that. Suffice to say, they haven't done it yet and as far as I have heard, haven't submitted a version that does.

ugp

macrumors 65816
Jan 7, 2008
Inverness, Florida
I was just mentioning they are working on it since you didn't. This is why I don't post that much here anymore. People are so damn touchy.

ThisIsNotMe

Suspended
Aug 11, 2008
Scope out Notification Center in
Code:
/System/Library/CoreServices/Notification Center/Contents/en.lproj/

Not taking the time to go through the config files.

million7

macrumors regular
Nov 19, 2011
Florida
i wish you could put notifications on the bottom as well. I see it being very useful for those who use a big monitor, so they don't have to look all the way up to see their notifications.

vrhaines

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2012
simpsons_nelson_haha2uwr.jpg

epicjelly

macrumors newbie
Feb 29, 2016
on mine for some reason it shows up on the middle right i dont know why help

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.