Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ahuckaby

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
Ok so ive had my blackbook for a week and have no complaints but now look what apple did! they go and release a new and better one.I bought my it from the refurb store to save some money. upgraded the ram for cheap too. is a .2ghz going to be really noticable. hd space is no big deal as i have an external. help me

iCeFuSiOn

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2007
Don't worry about it, you're really not going to notice a difference. Enjoy the machine that you have now, it will be useful to you more than likely for years to come. :)

iBookfan

macrumors 6502
Feb 5, 2008
Don't worry about it, you're really not going to notice a difference. Enjoy the machine that you have now, it will be useful to you more than likely for years to come. :)

I also have a black macbook for a week.

But comeon.. if you have to wait buying a mac everytime they upgrade 'em, you'll never have a mac. I've had a iBook g4 (latest model) for 1,5 years and meantime they upgraded the macbook about 4 times. So just keep going with you blackbook... "You'll always be behind the technology"

Ahuckaby

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
i know ill be happy for a long while. theres no complaints with me system. thank goodness they didnt put a lcd screen in and backlit keyboard then i would be really upset

johny5

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2007
UK
i know ill be happy for a long while. theres no complaints with me system. thank goodness they didnt put a lcd screen in and backlit keyboard then i would be really upset

Exactly, the speed bump wont be that much noticeable, lets take a wild stab at coding a video to H264 might be a couple of seconds quicker.

Enjoy your macbook :)

Ahuckaby

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

Well I'm over it now. Espically since I just got off the phone with apple and there gonna credit me over 260$ cause of the refurb price drop.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.