Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jredecop

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 20, 2009
My numbers files are not syncing with iCloud? Anyone else have it working or is this a bug? I do have version 2.4.1 installed.

godfather5800

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2008
Where are they not syncing from? They will only sync from OS X 10.10 and iOS 8 devices.

Any changes made on icloud.com or on a previous version of OS X or iOS won't sync.

This isn't a bug, but known limitation.

On a related note, how did you install Numbers 2.4.1 on your iOS device?

ianrip

macrumors 6502
Where are they not syncing from? They will only sync from OS X 10.10 and iOS 8 devices.

Any changes made on icloud.com or on a previous version of OS X or iOS won't sync.

This isn't a bug, but known limitation.

On a related note, how did you install Numbers 2.4.1 on your iOS device?

You 1st have to down load an updated numbers & pages app's for dev centre, then once on the mac drag the files directly into iTunes app library, then sync to update them

jredecop

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 20, 2009
You 1st have to down load an updated numbers & pages app's for dev centre, then once on the mac drag the files directly into iTunes app library, then sync to update them

Yup that's what I did and have them on both devices and my documents never load to the iCloud drive, guess that's what it is

I'll try a clean install later tonight, restored from a backup

ronm99

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2012
Yup that's what I did and have them on both devices and my documents never load to the iCloud drive, guess that's what it is

I'll try a clean install later tonight, restored from a backup

I assume you have checked this, but did you go into Settings, scroll down through the apps to find Numbers, and make sure that the Use iCloud toggle is enabled? Maybe it became disabled when you installed iOS 8?

jredecop

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 20, 2009
I assume you have checked this, but did you go into Settings, scroll down through the apps to find Numbers, and make sure that the Use iCloud toggle is enabled? Maybe it became disabled when you installed iOS 8?

Yup, all enabled. May have been since I restored from a backup.

Sound214

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2011
Sweden
I've installed the Pages 2.4.1 beta, and while iCloud certainly syncs, I can't seem to access iCloud Drive from within Pages. I don't know how to. Has anyone here managed to?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.