Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jcorb82

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 1, 2022
Hello all. I am trying to create a stat sheet for my son to use while watching his game film. I want to be able to press 1 in a cell, and that one would add to an existing number in the cell. Like shot attempts, you would start with 0, then after shooting his first shot I would press 1, second shot, press 1 then the cell would equal 2, third shot press 1 then cell would equal 3. I’m pretty good at the other formulas for percentages, sum, and those, this just seems a little more complex than I can figure out. Then I have a formula that I want to enter that is changing throughout a game for true shooting percentage, which is PTS/2(FGA+(.44xFTA))

PTS will be a cell itself where I will need to add shots made to add in total points based on the value inside the made cell for the 3 point scoring stat cells, 2 point FGs, 3 point FGs, and Free Throws.

It may not be possible, but would love to see if I can get it done. I spend hours figuring out his stats, effectiveness on the court, true shooting, I would just like to have real time while he keeps his stats.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.