Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rekras

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2001
NJ
lol, if there's people like this out there, i wonder if steve has any stalkers?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

IndyGopher

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2001
Indianapolis, IN
Originally posted by rekras
lol, if there's people like this out there, i wonder if steve has any stalkers?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I very strongly suspect that there are people whose actions technically meet the criteria for "stalking" Steve Jobs. Of course, with California's stalking laws, and the juries they occasionally produce (OJ, Rodney King, etc) some of the posts on rumor sites could pass as proof of stalking.

Ensign Paris

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2001
Europe
hmm,

if i had the money I would buy an island and call it Apple Island. mac users could live there for free.

Anybody want to lend me the cash?

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
Interesting

Well, I guess theres a small audience for this guy's music somewhere...just now sure where. The music is ok, Lyrics are almost not so bad, but I don't know anyone who wouldnt be a little embarrassed by listening to it in public. Not that it really matters what anyone thinks cause theyre all stupid anyway. I guess it just sounds a little like what I used to play with friends when we were in 7th grade learning to play guitar and being clueless about lyrics. I dont know, check it out for yourselves.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
The guy is good

The sound is good, the liricks are good, he is tune when he sings, the melody is complex enough... I would buy the CD for my collections of wird things. I have Gons n's Roses in polka, Pet Shop Boys played by a string quartet, Depeche Mode playing a solo in piano, but this one would be something.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.