Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WhySoSerious

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Dallas, TX
What up MBP community!? Everyone doing well? Enjoying your MBP? I am!

Ok, enough idle chatter...

I was wondering if some of you could recommend a nice strategy game to play on the MBP? Nothing overly engaging (I have too many priorities to spend hours on end playing games), yet something fun and thought provoking!

Bascially, do you know any good strategy games that would be great to play when I'm plopped down on the couch in front of the t.v. around 8pm at night and just want to get a quick game in?

Risk? Axis/Allies? Let me hear your ideas!

Thanks!

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Those are both excellent games (quite looking forward to SC2 myself!) however be warned - they are very addicting!

Those are RTS games. If you're more into a turn-based game (you mentioned Risk and Axis & Allies) I would highly recommend one of the Civilization games. But again, beware, they are possibly the most addicting games ever made. ;) Civ II remains my favorite - an oldie but a goodie. I didn't care for Civ III and have not played Civ IV yet. Alpha Centauri was very good as well.

FreedomFighter

macrumors member
Jul 5, 2007
The Only one that I have played in a while is C&C 3. It is fairly good and is coming to make soon to OS X........ when they get it is stores :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.