Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ScottNWDW

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Orlando, Florida
With the latest version of Office for iPad, I've noticed that I have to log into each app each and everytime to my Office 365 account to access my documents. In previous versions I was always able to automatically connect to Office 365. I don't see anything that suggests a preference to stay logged in. It is annoying that this has to be done. The One Drive app is always logged in. I've tried deleting the Office Apps, and re-installing.

In the past all I had to do is start an app (ex: Excel) and the page that shows my documents would come up, it would show that I was logged in and my documents would show up such as the pinned, past week and older under the recent menu. Right now overtime I start an office app I get a blank screen with the option to log in.

Even after logging in if i go to the open document setting the iPad just flashes different shades of grey and with a sponge wheel saying "connecting". The only way out it seems is to either reset the iPad or force quit the app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.