Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NewMacGirl

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 8, 2007
From what Iv'e read Google Docs doesn't work but if it did this, and I could get one, I would wait a week in the queue to get one.

Not sure if they could load a full Office suite (not enough memory???) but being able to work using the wide screen keyboard on a document or spreadsheet using Google Docs or a even new iphone docs would be the icing on the icing on the cake.

macintologist

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2004
I think email is the defacto way to get stuff to and from your iPhone. Compose something in your iPhone, then send it to yourself or someone else.

brasscat

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2007
Dallas, Texas
From what Iv'e read Google Docs doesn't work but if it did this, and I could get one, I would wait a week in the queue to get one.

Not sure if they could load a full Office suite (not enough memory???) but being able to work using the wide screen keyboard on a document or spreadsheet using Google Docs or a even new iphone docs would be the icing on the icing on the cake.

I read somewhere that Google is indeed working on making their office suite compatible with the iPhone. (sorry no link)

jwa276

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
hopefully this means that they will make the interface optimized for small screens & maybe even use some of apple's interface scheming.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.