Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gardiboy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 30, 2011
Anyone has issues whereby their newsfeed isnt fully loading after upgrading to ios12?

Already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, rebooting device and reset all settings.

Sometimes my newsfeed shows only a few posts and gets cuts off, refreshing it does nothing. Gotta logout and log back in

MisterMark

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2017
Netherlands
Anyone has issues whereby their newsfeed isnt fully loading after upgrading to ios12?

Already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, rebooting device and reset all settings.

Sometimes my newsfeed shows only a few posts and gets cuts off, refreshing it does nothing. Gotta logout and log back in

Yep, same here. Not sure if it's related to the iOS beta, though.

Sirious

macrumors 68000
Jan 2, 2013
United Kingdom

Having this problem on the desktop version of the site

gardiboy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 30, 2011
Yep, same here. Not sure if it's related to the iOS beta, though.
looks related. newsfeed was fine on ios 11, after i hopped to the beta, these problems started.

its annoying, i have to keep logging out and relogging back in to get the feed working

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.