Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dy111

macrumors newbie
Jun 27, 2007
$129 is just way too expensive for the bluetooth headset, in my opinion. :(

me too! ugh what do they think? we're made of money?
they are making us spend 600 on the phone (8GB for me:D ) and at least 60 on the plan.

i think it should have been "in the box!!"

irahodges

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 23, 2007
NC
me too! ugh what do they think? we're made of money?
they are making us spend 600 on the phone (8GB for me:D ) and at least 60 on the plan.

i think it should have been "in the box!!"

Of course, I would probably go out and buy it after 4 months or so just because apple made it! Darn you Apple for stealing my soul!! :rolleyes:

wiithan

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2007
People who wear bluetooth headsets without good reason are tools, even more so than people like me who are willing to waste $600 on a phone.

nawk

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2002
Question about the Apple BT headset

Can I use it for input and output with my MacBook Pro? (I'm thinking about using for Skype calls).

Thanks.

UMHurricanes34

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I ordered one alongside my iPhone for use in the car. My headunit has bluetooth connect capability but I find myself talking a lot louder than I like to talk in order for the other end to hear me clearly. Plus, it's an Apple product. I'd buy it even if I wasn't getting the iPhone :rolleyes:

bigjohn

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2000
Monrovia, CA
Does anyone know if the new bluetooth headset works with any phone besides the iP?

Supports Bluetooth Hands-free Profile 1.5
Supported profiles: Hands-free in Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR

While the iPhone just doesn't do it for me right now, I did order the headset which is due to arrive 1 day before I leave to drive back 'cross country from Miami to LA.

mashinhead

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2003
does anyone know how the apple bluetooth headset compares to the jawbone in terms of the noise reduction capabilities.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.