Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ReallyBigFeet

macrumors 68030
Apr 15, 2010
Still somewhat goofy that you would need to carry both an iPad and a Moleskine in the same case. If only Apple had realized how many people would want to use a stylus to write on their iPads and had actually built it with that purpose in mind, rendering analog paper obsolete.

But hey...lets kill some more trees and wrap them in the carcasses of dead animals!

PacMookBro

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 31, 2007
Too bulky and why add any more bulk to iPad? I would rather carry iPad and Moleskine separately in a bag.

moleskinegurl

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2010
Mine Arrived Yesterday

It was pretty much a given I was going to buy one of these ;) I pre-ordered from Amazon and mine came yesterday. I really like it so far. True, it is bulky. However, I do a lot of notetaking while reading PDFs in Goodreader and it's so convenient having the notepad right there beside my iPad. The cover feels really nice, just like a normal Moleskine notebook. Only thing is, I can't figure out how/where to order refills for the Volant notebook. Also, I wish the notebook came with squared paper.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.