Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

keithcobbett

macrumors member
Jan 6, 2002
Hillsborough, NH
Re: Re: jefhatfield!

Originally posted by jefhatfield

i am back here to taunt ambitious lemon with double posts, that's all and make useless posts, like this one and many others which are not designed to make people think because the last thing i want to do after a day of being a techie or a computer teacher is to talk more techie stuff

if you want to talk about pin assignments, the current state of telecommunications grad degree programs, the farm vs mit and ai junk, processor architecture, and IEEE stuff, be my guest, but macrumors is my hobby and i like to talk nonsense speculation because about half the time on these forums, someone actually gets it right

I agree. You can have all the posts you want, but if you really don't have many "rumors" to discuss, then...

This Thread is a perfect example. Before I posted - "eye" had 1/3 of the posts on his own Thread.

Let's talk about rumors. Things that could happen. Not "welcome back" "glad to hear from you".

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
eye,

i have been so busy with my 20th high school reunion...yeah i am that old, so i didn't pay attention to where i saw your name...it could have been on another website, but something not macrumors related!

you are famous and it's a great idea if you wear a t-shirt...that way, if they notice the site, then you can tell them who you are and 9 chances out of 10, they will know you because of your many posts and your avatar

maybe i should have an old man with a beard avatar since this site seems to be dominated by so many teens...and a few pre teens i suspect!

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
ha ha ha!!!

good enough....nothing to be ashamed about having a 20th high school reunion....

I think I'm going to get the macrumors mug soon enough....but maybe a t-shirt....just not sure where I'd wear it....

as far as avatars go....I wouldn't go so far to say u would need a beard....true there are a lot of teens here.....but who cares?! We could come up with something really cool for your's! :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.