Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Not sure why so many people are clamoring for this app. I have it and I think it sucks. Flipboard is MUCH better.

Beyo

macrumors member
May 29, 2017
Poznań
This is so stupid the biggest corporation in the world cannot find a way to offer international service.
Maybe there is a internal memo from Cook saying "We dont see people not speaking English. It's their fault they don't know our language"

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
This is so stupid the biggest corporation in the world cannot find a way to offer international service.
Maybe there is a internal memo from Cook saying "We dont see people not speaking English. It's their fault they don't know our language"
Perhaps there's quit a bit more and rather different aspects to it all than something like that? Just perhaps.

Sciomar

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2017
Not sure why so many people are clamoring for this app. I have it and I think it sucks. Flipboard is MUCH better.

I concur, Flipboard is much better for news than the Apple attempt. If they must have a news app they should just copy it as close as possible and save themselves the embarrassment.

bluecoast

macrumors 68020
Nov 7, 2017
I concur, Flipboard is much better for news than the Apple attempt. If they must have a news app they should just copy it as close as possible and save themselves the embarrassment.

Apple News does feel like the sort of product that Microsoft would be proud of.

Reactions: Knowlege Bomb
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.