Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
This is going to probably be worlds stupidest question but I will receive Leopard tomorrow and am wondering if its ok to load my jailbreaked ipod onto it (as in none of the settings will mess up)

samh004

macrumors 68020
Mar 1, 2004
Australia
I don't think it's been discussed yet... so good job on asking, and I'd recommend waiting for a solid answer. You could also try running the jailbreak software without your iPod plugged in and see if it's running fine I guess.

But as long as iTunes isn't a different version, I'd think there'd be no issues.

jacktiernan

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2007
Vic, Australia
I don't think it's been discussed yet... so good job on asking, and I'd recommend waiting for a solid answer. You could also try running the jailbreak software without your iPod plugged in and see if it's running fine I guess.

But as long as iTunes isn't a different version, I'd think there'd be no issues.

I agree, as long as itunes is the same version (which it is, AFAIK) then it will be fine. If youre feeling a little paranoid, hold of til after the weekend and see what people are saying here.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
I think I might wait before plugging my ipod in to see what happens to everyone else :D

jepaz

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2007
USA
Go ahead, do the honor and let us know. :D

I ordered Leopard with Amazon and will arrive next week the 30th. :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.