Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexanderasher

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2014
Let's say I buy the 'regular' iWatch model, but want a colorful sports band on it. Or buy a sports model, and want the regular band on it. And to complete this, buy a 'high end' model, and want a sports band on it, I can do this, correct?

I'm only confirming because, personally, I want an iWatch, but want to be able to switch it out for every occasion. So like, if I dress up, I want to be able to have it look high class, but when I'm dressing down, not so much. I'm able to do this, correct? Or will I have to buy 3 different models?

Patriot24

macrumors 68030
Dec 29, 2010
California
The bands will most certainly be sold separately and fit all models.

If Apple doesn't allow you to purchase the band(s) separately from them that you want, you're just going to go to a third party and do so. I see no reason for them to restrict this whatsoever to specific model/band combinations.

alexanderasher

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2014
The bands will most certainly be sold separately and fit all models.

If Apple doesn't allow you to purchase the band(s) separately from them that you want, you're just going to go to a third party and do so. I see no reason for them to restrict this whatsoever to specific model/band combinations.

Alright. This was the only worrying thing, as different bands would match different outfits and situations. Kinda worried me for a moment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.