Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
A friend of mine in the dorms bought an entire box of misc keyboards for cheap at a university surplus auction. Upon digging through this box, I found an old Apple ADB keyboard, similar to this one. I don't know if the keyboard works, however, it seems to be in great condition, just a bit dirty, and it has the cable with it too. He's selling each keyboard he got for a dollar (Youd be suprised how many of these ancient keyboards he sold, and throwing a broken model-m out an 8th story window was fun). Now, I'll subtract a dollar storage fee from him since he's storing all these keyboards in my room since mine's larger, and the keyboard is free to me ;) Now, realistically, what could I sell this for? Is it even worth anything to begin with? It's certainly an old keyboard and probably a collectors item, but is it even worth my time to try to sell it? Thanks.

macEfan

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2005
IJ Reilly said:
Huh. I've got two of them, used but complete and in decent shape, and in their original boxes. A good eBay item, perhaps?

mabe waite about 20 years, then auction them :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.