Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jeff Northam

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 5, 2020
I have been searching in vain for available downloads for Keynote v7 or v8 or v9 since the Apple App store only offers v10 which does not work on my 2011 iMac or 2011 17" MacBook Pro since High Sierra on one and Mojave on the other limit my choices.
Is there a site with downloads of these Keynote or for the same age of iWork apps of Pages and Numbers? I have purchased iWork 09 previously so I do not need a serial #. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jeff

Marcopolo53

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2016
Toronto
Am running Catalina on Retina MBA with iWoks suite 10 of each of the Apps in question. Also running Mac mini 2011 with HS 10.13.6. From the Apple Store App on HS I was able to check Previous Purchases and download older version compatible iWorks. When click to download, I received minor popup stating I would get older version than version 10. Each would download and install and work fine on HS.

ramonsousap

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2024
I have been searching in vain for available downloads for Keynote v7 or v8 or v9 since the Apple App store only offers v10 which does not work on my 2011 iMac or 2011 17" MacBook Pro since High Sierra on one and Mojave on the other limit my choices.
Is there a site with downloads of these Keynote or for the same age of iWork apps of Pages and Numbers? I have purchased iWork 09 previously so I do not need a serial #. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jeff
In this video a user posted all versions of Keynote Pages and Numbers...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.