Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FMRWin10Boy

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 21, 2021
Ok, so I updated my Macbook last night to the updated OS. Everything seemed to work just fine until this afternoon. I usually run two OneDrive accounts on my Mac. Only one (the personal account) is showing up. When I click on the OneDrive icon in the menu bar and go to "add account" nothing happens. It won't let me add another OneDrive. Oddly enough, I can still access my other OneDrive account through Excel and Word on Mac.

Anyone have any ideas what's causing this issue?

usagora

macrumors 601
Nov 17, 2017
Ok, so I updated my Macbook last night to the updated OS. Everything seemed to work just fine until this afternoon. I usually run two OneDrive accounts on my Mac. Only one (the personal account) is showing up. When I click on the OneDrive icon in the menu bar and go to "add account" nothing happens. It won't let me add another OneDrive. Oddly enough, I can still access my other OneDrive account through Excel and Word on Mac.

Anyone have any ideas what's causing this issue?

So far no issues with my OneDrive account after updating, but I did have some syncing issues a few weeks ago. This procedure fixed that for me. I wonder if it would fix your issue as well:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.