Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrochester

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
Has anyone else found some maps on websites are not working on the lasted iPados beta?

I couldn’t work out what was going on but a public transit website with a live map gives me this error:

”Unfortunately, this map isn't supported on your browser. Please check that you are using a supported browser (such as Firefox) and that WebGL is enabled.”

when I click the webGL link it says my browser supports webgl but I do not see the spinning cube.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Many thanks.
M.

mrochester

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
I’ve still got this problem on iPadOS 17.0.3. Maps on some websites don’t work until I restart the iPad, at which point they’ll work for a while, then stop working again until the iPad is restarted.

NECyclone

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2013
The GPS point does not update where you are unless I touch the screen on my iPad mini 6 with Ipados 17. Whenever I come to a stop, the gps point stops and won't move again until I touch and update the screen. Frustrating. My iPad mini 5 with Ipados 16.6 was working great. Then it updated itself to 17 and it now has this same issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.