Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tbluhp

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
So I needed to cancel my order due to a duplicate spoke with Apple through chat said I had to wait 24 hours due to not being on their system yet? It's in my online account though and I see the email with the order. Anyone else experiencing this?

ryanmcv

macrumors 6502a
Aug 12, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
So I needed to cancel my order due to a duplicate spoke with Apple through chat said I had to wait 24 hours due to not being on their system yet? It's in my online account though and I see the email with the order. Anyone else experiencing this?
You need to wait until your order status moves from "Order Placed" to "Processing" before you are able to cancel. This can take up to 24 hours.

Mine still says "Order Placed" and I don't see an option to cancel yet.

grantmo

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2010
Scotland
I was able to edit my delivery address but it took a few hours after I placed my order. There is an option to cancel as well now.

Dex762

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2014
Aussie
I had experience once by mistake from cell/mobile phone company i rang and cancelled or change it but was told to wait for 24 hours to clearance then get back to rebuy to get correct it

ukms

macrumors demi-god
Apr 21, 2015
Dubai, UAE
You may need to be quick as mine have gone almost straight to preparing for shipping and can’t be cancelled

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.