Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

udflyer

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 3, 2011
Any ideas ?

I downloaded the dmg from my dev account all it did was turn on beta for my Mac.

The only update I see is for 10.12.6 Dev Preview 2 , not 10.13...

Any tips appreciated....

happyslayer

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2008
Glendale, AZ
Maybe reboot and re-log in to the App store? After I ran and installed the small file downloaded from developer.apple.com it opened the App store and it was available.

udflyer

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 3, 2011
happslayer - thx. but no go.

Come on apple, watch os4 and ios 11 went great, This is ridiculous.......

tywebb13

macrumors 68030
Apr 21, 2012
Any ideas ?

I downloaded the dmg from my dev account all it did was turn on beta for my Mac.

The only update I see is for 10.12.6 Dev Preview 2 , not 10.13...

Any tips appreciated....

There was an old macOS_Sierra_Developer_Beta_Access_Utility.dmg for Siera betas.

Apple have now replaced it with a new somewhat more generic utility called macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.dmg.

It has to be more generic because it will allow macOS 10.13 to be downloaded from systems older than Sierra too.

I suggest you login to the apple developer downloads page and redownload the newer utilty.

Reactions: Mr. Retrofire

udflyer

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 3, 2011
There was an old macOS_Sierra_Developer_Beta_Access_Utility.dmg for Siera betas.

Apple have now replaced it with a new somewhat more generic utility called macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.dmg.

It has to be more generic because it will allow macOS 10.13 to be downloaded from systems older than Sierra too.

I suggest you login to the apple developer downloads page and redownload the newer utilty.
Thanks for the reply that is the one downloaded and run..... ugggg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.